Saturday, February 6, 2010

The First Step Is Always The Hardest!

WooHoo!!! My first post. Welcome to my blog. After lurking for years in the many wonderful food blogs on the net, I've finally worked up the courage to share some of my favorite foods with you. I developed my love of baking from my mom. I started out helping her in the kitchen when I was a little kid...somebody had to lick the bowl. I think I was four when she bought me a Holly Hobby oven for Christmas; who knew baking with a light bulb could be so much fun.

My food heroes are my mom, Alton Brown and Paula Dean. I'm a die hard chocoholic and always have a cup of coffee nearby (if you can call 20 oz. a cup). I love to create and experiment with food and I'm not above using my husband Davey and family as my little minion guinea pigs.

Ok, I'm off to go shop for the ingredients to my first food post. I can't wait to share it with you. I hope you enjoy the blog and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment